Daily Project Flow
Each project is divided to weekly SPRINTS. Each SPRINT is a TASK LIST scheduled for the next week.
There are also the following task lists:
- SPRINT No. - next, numbered sprint(s); always start work from the current sprint (from the top of the list to bottom),
- In Progress - Move your task to In Progress task while working on it,
- Feedback - if you have any questions or comments, use the Feedback list and assign the task to the person who you expect the reply/information from,
- QA - when development is done move the task to QA list and assing to QA or Team Leader,
- Resolved - once QA and fixes are done PM or QA will move the task to Resolved list.
Completed - task will be marked as Completed by a Team Leader after verification.
- Here’s a screenshot of a sample project task list:
If some tasks from SPRINT 1 are not finished at the end of the sprint they will be moved to SPRINT 2 by Team Leader at the end of the sprint (usually it’s Friday).